Thursday, May 1, 2008

Got Tagged!!!

I was tagged! Not to sure if I am that exciting to read about though! Have fun!!


1. Gone on a blind date? Yes- only one!
2. Skipped school? Yes, to many times. Let's just say my senior year I was eighteen, I could call myself in!!
3. Watched someone die? Only on TV.
4. Ever been in a car accident? Yes- once again too many, but not since I was 17!
5. Ever steal any traffic signs? No- I don't plan on it.
6. Ever been on TV? Yes- for a proposition commercial. Say YES!!
7. Been on the opposite side of the country? Yes- lived in Mass. for a year! Go Red Sox!
8. Paid for a meal with coins only? Yep- and proud of it!
9. Made prank phone calls? No- was to scared to talk to someone creepy.
10. Favorite dessert? I love Cookies!! ( without nuts! ) Oh.. I can't forget apple crisp and vanialla ice cream. Also the chocolate cake from P.F. Changs!
11. Favorite Movie? Steel Magnolias -I love Julia Roberts
12. Drive a 2-door or 4-door vehicle? I drive a sweet van! ( always said I wouldn't)
13. Written a letter to Santa Claus? Probably about 100.
14. Been kissed under mistletoe? No- but I am going to make it happen this year!
15. Favorite Holiday? I love birthdays. I know it is really not a holiday. But I love that it is your own special day that is all about you! I love watching my kids on their birthdays!
16. Been skinny dipping outdoors? ?
17. Any nicknames? In high school I was SA. ( Sarah Atha) and my mom has always called me Beaner ( middle name Jean). Both not the greatest nicknames when you are growing up in Arizona.
18. Favorite Drink? I love, love, love fresh - lemonade with Sonic ice. It's Heaven!
19. Tattoo? Almost. I didn't want to spend the money. So glad i didn't.
20. Body Piercings? Two in each ear. I only wear one though. Had my belly pierced three times. ( kept changing my mind, when I had Maizie it was for sure gone though)


Well this was fun!!!!

I think I am supposed to tag someone! So Megan I am tagging you!

0 comments: