Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Teeth

So a few months ago we finally got the kids in for some dental check-ups. Boy, let's just say, "Not so much fun." Maizie's appointment went well, at least she only had one cavity. For her that was a big plus. With Madilyn she had a mouthful. She has really tight teeth so the little cavity buggers, get jammed up. Then we got some bad news, her two front teeth had to get pulled out. See back in Oregon she had a cavity in her front tooth that they filled, but didn't get it all. So there was an infection above her teeth. I was worried that she was going to be so sad, but she was excited. So we went with it. Then comes little Coop ( or should I say my mini Jonas brother) he had to get TWO baby root canals, poor guy. He has super fragile teeth, any candy eats them up. So we are still working with him. Last but not least is Lillie. NO CAVITIES. She became a no cavity club member. The dentist has become a fun place for the kids, so I guess it all ended well.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Yikes about the cavities! Hopefully everything will work out alright! You have the cutest kids! :)

Rachel said...

I hate teeth. I hate the appointments, the money spent, the time. All of it.

Those pictures of Lily are so sad. She looks like she's being tortured.

We just took Connor back in yesterday to fix another one of the cavities that got infected. He's been crying for about 5 days and on lots of Motrin. The holiday weekend really didn't help the situation. All fixed now. Yeah!