Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Return With Honor


I figure since it is almost the fourth I would like to take a minute and thank all those , who do what they do for the safety of our country and those of us who live in it. I especially what to thank my older brother. Kyle has served two tours over in Iraq, he is now a police officer. I can't imagine all the things that he has done , but how grateful I am to know that he has been over there fighting for us. It is people like this how help to protect our freedoms. Yes, we can all find things to get upset about or we may even disagree with views. There are men and women who give their lives for our country.We always need to remember and be ever so grateful for what we have. My brother has six children, and a very loving wife (love you Michelle) There are always women behind the men , so to Michelle thank you for being the supportive wife and parent to your wonderful family. Once again thank you Kyle for your consent service to our country! You truly have returned with honor!

4 comments:

Blog said...

Love the patriotic page, Happy 4th of July!

Rosie said...

Here, Here! My thanks as well. I remember just crying when they stamped my passport in NY and welcomed me home after my mission.

You can't tell you guys are brother & sister :) Very fun.

Thanks again for watching J-bo.

Joey and Ashley said...

Hey Sara. I just found your blog and it is so cute. It looks like you have so much going on there all the time! : )

Rachel said...

This was so sweet! Thank goodness for people like your brother. Hope you guys had a happy 4th. See ya soon!