So this summer has been a busy one. I really can't think of all we have done but, I feel like there is something always going on. It has been nice though, the kids have been able to play with quite a few of their friends this summer. These are just some fun pictures of the girls playing. There are alot of times I realize that I wish I had a camera to catch the moment. But I guess I should be grateful for the ones I do get ( even though they are few and far between.) Other then the playing, we have been swimming, going to movies, playing at the park,going to the dentist like once a week. That is a whole other story. Just pretty much having a relaxing summer. We head off to Washington/ Oregon this week so we are all looking forward to it. ( Just not the drive, with five kids)
The 3 Bears
4 years ago




3 comments:
We can hardly contain the excitement here at the Bell house in anticpation for your arrival in just two short weeks!!!!!! Drive safe (and sanely- if that's possible with all those munchkins)
How fun... I haven't seen you guys in a long time. I am glad you made it back to Arizona and another little lady... wow!
You lucky dog you- going to the best two beautiful states ever Washington and Oregon....say a great big HELLO for me will ya?! Totally miss it and oh yes so very jealous. We are stuck here in stink'n'lincoln Nebraska, with no family or friends to go visit, and no money to go and do anything with...but just 1 and 1/2 years left of school then it will be a whole different story...I will be happy living a normal life near family and friends and will money!! =) I know call me vain...=)
Post a Comment