Saturday, June 21, 2008

Coop's buddy!


Cooper has met such a fun friend. It has been so good for him to have someone his age and someone who is a boy to play with. The two of them are so funny. When they see each other they get pretty excited. When Cooper had some dental work done , even though he was really out of it all he would say to me is that he wanted to go to Gavins house. We did and Gavin was so sweet , and worried about Cooper. Of course they fight like all boys do, but it is over pretty quickly. Last week we had a "train party" over at the Gavin's house. It was a really fun time. I thought there were tons of trains , but it is funny to see that the boys ( and my girls) could always have used a couple more trains to play with. I am so grateful for the friends my children make , so far in life they have some pretty great friends, and as parents we couldn't be happier. I hope they keep it up through the years!

2 comments:

DPies said...

Hi sarah-Found your blog on the skiba family and blog. Your family is really cute! it was nice to chat in the hallway with you today. Adult interaction is really nice when you are nursery all the time. Thanks for helping last sunday for Father's Day. Have a great week!
Danielle Pies

Rachel said...

I love that picture! We love you guys too. It's so fun to have Gavin have such a great friend. I am totally wishing I had thought of taking some pictures of the "Train Party". What a bumber! We'll just have to do it again. The boys still won't let me take the poster down.