Friday, January 16, 2009

Fiesta Bowl Parade






As a kid I loved going to parades, so this year is was so much fun to bring the kids to a Parade I went to every year. The Fiesta Bowl Parade has become so much better then I remember, there were floats and marching bands, of course. But, now they have the big ballons that people have to walk with and hold down.It was a blast. The kids all really enjoyed it the only thing they didn't really like was the walk to and from the car. But, hey it was great exercise.

4 comments:

Primus Six said...

I love your new background! It is so cute! I haven't kept up on you guys enough I guess because I hadn't seen any of these pictures. You guys all look so great. I love all the kids' smiles. They all look so happy. You guys are great parents. I don't know how you do it, but whatever you're doing, Good Job! We love you guys and miss you a ton!!

Ackerman/Mejias Family said...

Hi Sarah!
I hope you don't mind me "stalking" your family on your blog! Your family is so beautiful and you look AWESOME!
Can you please tell your hubby that Gage still talks about him and enjoyed the time he spent with him working on his scouting badges. He made quite an impression on my guy! He'll be 17 on the 26th! Can you beleive how fast time flies? Your kids are so big... and cute.
I've never been into e-mail or computers for that matter, but I must say , I am loving this blogging stuff!
Take care and I hope you don't mind me stalking from time to time!

Primus Six said...

so, I forgot to say that if Lillie ever catches Cooper, they could pass as twins!

Primus Six said...

ok, so I have to clarify now after reading what I wrote...I'm not saying that Lillie looks like a boy or that Cooper looks like a girl, you can definitely tell, I just think they could pass for twin brother and sister. Just didn't want that to come across wrong! Whew! Sorry!