So this past week the kids and I headed to the park. Nothing, unsual. Cooper and Lillie were playing and sliding down the slides. I was just checking out our mail. Then I hear Lillie say, " MOM!!" I look over at her and in my head my first though was , " where did all the Koolaid come from. DUHH! It was Blood, I had just never seen so much. She looked down at her feet and I just saw blooding dripping off her head like water falls from your hair after a shower. My only thought was Holy Cow, what happened. I ran over grabbed her, and of course it was the one time I go to the park without wipes. So I just took off her dress and pushed it down on her head for pressure and ran. Cooper followed and we hurried home. At this point I wasn't even sure of what it looked like, but I was preparing myself for the ER. I got Lillie on the couch, we grabbed some towels and ice. When I took off the dress from the top of her head I noticed it stopped bleeding. I finally saw the cut. It was more like a little poke on her head. Is was nothing really. I still can't believe how much blood there was, but I am so grateful she was ok and for Cooper who was such an awesome brother and helper. Thanks bud!
The 3 Bears
4 years ago




5 comments:
Wow! ouch! It's scary when you see so much blood for such a little cut. I'm glad she's okay.
How scary!! Something always seems to happen when you forget the wipes! :) Hope she's feeling better!
Ouch indeed!! I think you are awesome to have not passed out. Way to go Lilly for not passing out either. So glad it wasn't worse.
I'm glad she's ok. all that blood would have scared me too!
I like your family picture that you put on the blog. I had to look closer before I saw Madilyn. I could only see 4 kids, but then there she was, behind Cooper! Cute!!
Post a Comment